What is HomeQuest?
HomeQuest is a perfect game for a group of 2-6 people. You can play in one room or organize a video call with your family and friends. Either way, you will get an immersive experience and connect on a whole new level! Analyze facts, collect clues, and solve puzzles while trying to unravel the mystery case together!
What others say
Give away a unique experience to your loved ones!
It is sometimes hard to choose the right gift for your friends and family. Why not giving them a unique experience which will help you to spend some more quality time together while solving a mystery! HomeQuest is a perfect gift!
It is easy to order:
- Fill in your name and e-mail address.
- Write a greeting message. Up to 50 characters.
- Pay for a game with Swish:
123 380 36 73.
Note that the name specified in the order must match the sender's name in Swish.
You will receive the card by e-mail in PDF-format within 1-2 working days. The gift card is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
How to play HomeQuest
Team UpCollect your team. You have to be 2-6 people per team to play the game. The maximum amount of teams is unlimited.
Make a bookingIn the booking confirmation, you will receive the game link which you will use to get additional clues, solve puzzles, and unravel the mystery. You can start playing at any time convenient for you. The game is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Digital or in one roomAre you going to play digitally? Then each player needs to have both a computer (for communication) and a smartphone (for the game). Should the whole team play in the same room? Then just one smartphone is enough for each player. But we recommend that the team captain uses a computer instead of a smartphone.
Accept the MissionBefore the start team captain can open the game link and share it with the rest of the team. In the app, you will find the rules of the game. Read them together with your team. The countdown will begin after the captain clicks on "Start game".
InvestigateUse the initial documents together with the game app to find clues, explore the fantasy world, and complete the mission. You need to work as a team and think outside the box in order to succeed!
SucceedYour goal is to answer as many questions as possible before the game time expires. After the game is over you will be given a summary of what has happened to compare with your answers. Have you succeeded?
- I have a gift card. How do I book the game?There is a promo code on your gift card. Go to our web page, click on "Book" and follow the instructions. Fill in the promo code to set the price to zero and complete the booking.
- Is the game difficult?The game should be fun and we know that very well. Our games are balanced - you can have a great time, but you also have to flex your brain.
- How many people can play?An unlimited number of participants can play at the same time. We recommend making teams from 2 to 6 people.
- We want to play online. How does this work?Each player will need both a PC/laptop and a smartphone. You will communicate through a conference call (Skype, Zoom, Google Meet, etc) and use your smartphone to play. We recommend you to read the "How to play" section above for a better understanding of the game process in general.
- We want to play in the same room. How does this work?In this case, it is enough that each player has a smartphone and one of the players is using a PC/laptop. We recommend you to read the "How to play" section above for a better understanding of the game process in general.
- And when can I play?The most fun thing about online games is that you can play any time of the day. The game is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- I booked the game, and then what?You will receive a confirmation email with simple instructions and the link to the game app. No hassle!
- I am tired of sitting home all the time. Do you have an outdoor version?Yes! Try our CityQuest concept! You will be playing in small groups with people you know and with a fair amount of social distancing if needed.